- Thuringian special ordinance
- Thuringian SARS-CoV-2 infection control basic regulation
- Thuringian ordinance on quarantine measures for incoming and outgoing travellers
All three ordinances were last amended on 12 March 2021 and are valid up to and including 31 March 2021.
The following regulation applies specifically to the education sector. Some regulations are superseded by the aforementioned ordinances as long as they are valid.
- Thuringian Ordinance on the Protection against Infection in Child Day Care Facilities, Other Youth Services, Schools and for Sports (PDF)
- Thuringian Corona Ordinances - Overview of current legal basis
- News on the situation at Thuringian schools and kindergartens
- Step-by-step concept for daycare centers and schools under pandemic conditions (PDF)
- First amendment of the Thuringian Coronavirus fine catalogue for the punishment of administrative offences (PDF)